The RFM95W wireless module is built around Semtech’s SX1276 transceiver featuring the LoRa™ long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity. We used these in our Mini Ultra Pro board to achieve long range transmission distance. Besides operating in the LoRa™ mode, the module is also capable of running in FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, and OOK mode.
- LoRa™ Modem
- 168 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm – 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention
- TX current up to 120 mA at +20 dBm output power
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa™ and OOK modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Preamble detection
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator
- Dimension – 16.0 mm x 16.00 mm
- RoHS compliant – Yes
There are no reviews yet.