An even more cost effective USB-serial converter chip than the CH340G chip made by Chinese company WCH. There are many cheaper version available in the market but we want to make one that we would love to use in our everyday work from uploading sketches to debugging serial devices! If you are dealing with 3.3 V and 5 V serial devices, these are very handy and cheap.
- Supports 3.3 V and 5 V Operation
- Convenient slide switch to select voltage level of operation
- Up to 100 mA of 3.3 V provided by on-board LDO available for use
- Compatible with Arduino Boards (for example: Arduino Pro/Pro Mini)
- Solder jumper at the back to select the available supply voltage (3.3 V or 5 V) on the 6-pin receptacle header
- USB micro connector with 4 through hole pegs for reliability
- 2 LED for TX (red) and RX (green) indication
- Drivers available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Dimension: 15.24 mm x 22.86 mm (excluding the connector overhang), 15.24 mm x 30.00 mm (including the connector overhang)
There are no reviews yet.